The Broke and the Bookish have a weekly meme
every tuesday that is called Top Ten Tuesday.
This tuesday they want us to list our top 10
in the topic: Authors I REALLY Want To Meet:
- Cassandra Clare - This is the author to the Mortal Instruments series and other series.
- Ada Adams - This is the author to the Angel Creek Series/Trilogy that I absolutely love.
- Cathy Glass - Many of the books I've read so far this year is by this amazing woman that is a foster carer and write books about the children she fosters.
- Rachel Caine - Some of you may know that I love the Morganville Vampires series so it may not be a chock that I want to meet the author of this serie.
- Stephen King - This my favourite author in the Horror genre so I really want to meet him.
- Kiera Cass - After have read the first three books in The Selection series and loved them I really want to meet her.
- Lauren Oliver - Since I just loved the Delirium trilogy I really want to meet this amazing author.
- J.K. Rowling - I really want to meet Rowling and bring my sister since she is a huge H.P. nerd.
- Cassie Mae - After have read her How to trilogy I really want to meet her and also beg her for at least one more book to the How to trilogy.
- Cindy C. Bennett - I have loved everything I read by this author so she have to be mentioned on this list.