Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree


The Broke and the Bookish have a weekly meme 
every tuesday that is called Top Ten Tuesday.
Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree:

  1. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
  2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
  3. Let it Snow by John Green
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling 
  5. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
  6. Alice by Christina Henry
  7. Bridget Jone's Baby by Helen Fielding
  8. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
  9. The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis
  10. Two by two by Nicholas Sparks


Kommentarer

  1. Fantastic and beasts is on my list as well. It seems to be on a lot of people's lists. I have never read a Nicholas Spark book but I really want. Do you suggest one to start with?

    Megan @ reading away the days

    SvaraRadera
  2. The Dollhouse is on my TBR and Fantastical Beasts looks amazing! I'm dying to see the movie!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar