söndag 13 september 2015

Review: The Bro Code

The Bro Code
by Jacqueline Patricks
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age category: New Adult
Release Date: September 6, 2015

Blurb:

The Bro Code: 
1) Bros before hos.
2) Bros don’t leave their bros behind.
3) Bros don’t give their bros the silent treatment.
4) And bros never, ever, try to steal their bro’s girlfriend.

Best friends Jay and Mike live by The Bro Code. Their senior year of college is a time to party and prepare for graduation. It's not a time for relationships with serious girls like Amanda Slate. Too bad they’re both in love with her.

What I think about the novella:

Just by reading the blurb of this novella I knew this was something I would enjoy reading.
The novella is short about 80 pages and the language is easy to understand if your first language isn't English or have a bit problem with the reading part.

The Bro Code is a novella that contains humor, love, drama and a little bit tragic which I like to read about when the characters are supposed to be in high school or college since it makes it more realistic. 

It is hard to write what I think of The Bro Code since it is just a novella so I think I will leave it here while it's still safe without any spoiler alert.

I give it 4 stars out of 5 :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar