tisdag 12 maj 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - May 12


The Broke and the Bookish have a weekly meme 
every tuesday that is called Top Ten Tuesday.
This tuesday they want us to list our top 10
in the topic: Authors I REALLY Want To Meet:

  • Cassandra Clare - This is the author to the Mortal Instruments series and other series.
  • Ada Adams - This is the author to the Angel Creek Series/Trilogy that I absolutely love.
  •          Cathy Glass - Many of the books I've read so far this year is by this amazing woman that is a foster carer and write books about the children she fosters. 
  •             Rachel Caine - Some of you may know that I love the Morganville Vampires series so it may not be a chock that I want to meet the author of this serie. 
  • Stephen King - This my favourite author in the Horror genre so I really want to meet him.
  •             Kiera Cass - After have read the first three books in The Selection series and loved them I really want to meet her.
  •          Lauren Oliver - Since I just loved the Delirium trilogy I really want to meet this amazing author.
  •        J.K. Rowling - I really want to meet Rowling and bring my sister since she is a huge H.P. nerd.
  •          Cassie Mae - After have read her How to trilogy I really want to meet her and also beg her for at least one more book to the How to trilogy.
  •           Cindy C. Bennett - I have loved everything I read by this author so she have to be mentioned on this list.


10 kommentarer:

  1. King kunde vara kul att träffa och fråga vad han får alla mörka fantasier ifrån :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I thought about adding Stephen King to my list, but I just did a post specifically about him last week, so I left him off the top ten to spread the love. :) JK Rowling was on my list too.

    http://hiddenstaircase.net/2015/05/12/ttt-top-ten-authors-i-really-want-to-meet/

    SvaraRadera
  3. J. K. Rowling skulle jag också vilja träffa :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Rachel Caine! i totally forgot to add her but great choices!
    Top Ten Tuesday

    SvaraRadera
  5. King och Rowling kunde jag också tänka mig att träffa. King verkar ha en del kloka saker att säga om skrivande

    SvaraRadera
  6. J.K. Rowling skulle ju vara drömmen att träffa. Fast det skulle förstås vara väldigt trevligt att ta reda på vad som egentligen försigår i Stephen Kings huvud.. ;)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I've met Rachel Caine and Kiera Cass from your list but I would love to meet Rowling as well.

    SvaraRadera
  8. I'd love to meet J.K Rowling as well. :-) Great list. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very nice list! I absolutely would love to meet Lauren Oliver, her writing is absolutely amazing!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    SvaraRadera