TTT: December 9







Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers behind



Each week they have either a new question or a theme that you can answer on.


If you don't come up to all ten that doesn't really matter so come on and join the fun.





This tuesday they want on us to list: Top Ten New-To-Us Authors We Read In 2014:





In no particular order:




  • Gayle Forman - I have finally read both If I Stay and Where She Went. More books will be read by this amazing author.



  • Piper Kerman - I have only watch one episode of Orange Is The New Black and that was after I read the book. The book was really good and I prefer the book over the TV-show. 



  • Michelle Magorian - Feels like I was late on reading something by this author but after I read Good Night, Mr. Tom I will most likely read something more by her.



  • Kelly Oram - My first book by Kelly Oram became Cinder & Ella that I liked very much. I have V is for Virgin on my e-reader so it will be mine second book by this author. 



  • Markus Zusak - I know I'm ashamed of myself by just this year discover what an amazing author Zusak really is. The Book Thief is still the only book I have read by him but I'm thinking of reading I Am the Messenger pretty soon.



  • Melina Marchetta - I was waiting with reading On the Jellicoe Road until this year since everyone seems to have loved it so I had high expectations and didn't wanted to feel like it wasn't as good as everyone else thought it was. It was worth the wait!



  • Kiera Cass - Everyone seemed to like it = high expectations and in the end it was worth the wait :)



  • Kim M Kimselius - This is a great and amazing Swedish author that write books for the younger readers and the best part is that no matter how old you are you can like her books. Her first book in the series Theo & Ramona has been translated to English with the name Back to Pompeii. 



These are all the authors I can think of that was new to me this year that I have read something by :)

Kommentarer

  1. I hope you decide to pick up I am the Messenger! I actually love that one even more than The Book Thief. Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2dD

    SvaraRadera
  2. har fanns några okända namn! intressant!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great authors!! I LOVE Kelly Oram's books! I'm looking forward to reading some of the other authors on this list!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers
    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar