WoW: Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted 


by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This is a way to spotlight a upcoming release that you


personally is looking forward to read and also a chance to


update your tbr or wanted list thanks to other book lovers.






Check out my wow for this wednesday:










After living as a Mundane and a Vampire, Simon never thought he would become a Shadowhunter, but today he begins his training at Shadowhunter Academy.





Expected publication: February 17th 2015





Kommentarer

  1. This one looks intense and fun...thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes to anything Shadowhunter related!! I didn't even know they had a place art for it already! Thanks for sharing :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    SvaraRadera
  3. WHAT??! This is actually happening? Lol I haven't read any of the City of Bones' books but I own most of them. I'm surprised that Cassandra is working on a spin-off based on Simon...and that he's become a Shadowhunter. How that happened? I'll have to find out by reading the series. Thanks for sharing! ~Hillary @BittersweetEnchantment

    SvaraRadera
  4. I've never heard of this before! Definitely intrigued since Simon's my favorite character of the whole series. :)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    SvaraRadera
  5. I gave up on this series, but I am excited to see the cover of this one. I hope you enjoy the book when you read it :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Yes! This is going to be so awesome!

    Great pick. =)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I am a big fan of vampire stories but I hope you will enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh, den här längtar jag också efter! Så mycket! :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Åh, ser också jättemycket fram emot den här! :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. I haven't heard of this one, I hope you enjoy it :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. I. Need. It. LOL! I'm such a use Shadowhunter fan! :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar