WoW: Vendetta





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted 


by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This is a way to spotlight a upcoming release that you


personally is looking forward to read and also a chance to


update your tbr or wanted list thanks to other book lovers.






Check out my wow for this wednesday:










When it comes to revenge, love is a dangerous complication.With a fierce rivalry raging between two warring families, falling in love is the deadliest thing Sophie could do. An epic debut set outside modern-day Chicago.

When five brothers move into the abandoned mansion in her neighbourhood, Sophie Gracewell's life changes forever. Irresistibly drawn to bad boy Nicoli, Sophie finds herself falling into a criminal underworld governed by powerful families. As the boys' dark secrets begin to come to light, Sophie is confronted with stinging truths about her own family, too. She must choose between two warring dynasties - the one she was born into, and the one she is falling in love with. When she does, blood will spill and hearts will break.





Expected publication: January 1st 2015 by Chicken House Ltd





Kommentarer

  1. I haven't heard of this one, but it looks awesome! I hope you get to read it soon! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh, den här har jag inte hört talas om innan, men den verkar riktigt bra. Hoppas du får läsa den snart. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I haven't heard of this but it sounds good. Hope you will enjoy it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This looks great and I love the cover!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    SvaraRadera
  5. This one sounds kind of interesting. Not my usual read but I might try it out.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. This looks pretty good, but I am not a fan of this cover. I hope you enjoy your book! x
    Anatea @ Anatea's Bookshelf

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh, I've never heard of this one, but it sure looks interesting! The cover is very unique, too -- I love it!! I'm adding this book to my TBR for a little change of pace, from all the paranormals I usually read!

    Thanks for sharing! Also, thanks for commenting on my own WOW!! : )

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar