tisdag 25 november 2014

TTT: November 25







Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers behind



Each week they have either a new question or a theme that you can answer on.


If you don't come up to all ten that doesn't really matter so come on and join the fun.





This tuesday they want on us to list: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR (






  1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

  2. Holiday Princess: A Princess Diaries Book by Meg Cabot

  3. My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins

  4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

  5. The Snow Queen by H.C. Andersen

  6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss

  7. The Little Match Girl by H.C. Andersen

  8. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg

  9. Let it Snow by John Green

  10. The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley



Which books are on your TTT this week?


3 kommentarer:

  1. I really liked Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. I hope you do too!

    My Top Ten

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have never read The Polar Express but I really should!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love the winter theme you have going on here! I also want to read My True Love Gave to Me as well as Let It Snow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get them for my birthday in a couple weeks!

    I've followed via Bloglovin!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com

    SvaraRadera