lördag 15 november 2014

Stacking The Shelves W.46







Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow, 


review books, gifts and of course ebooks!





If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, you can visit the official launch page!





This is my first time participating in this meme and hopefully not the last. Over the week I have got some review books, both physical and virtual, that I'm gonna show you guys and just so you know some of them will be on Swedish.





I'm gonna start to show you the physical review books that came this week:
























And now to the virtual books:
































10 kommentarer:

  1. You have a nice big book haul this week-I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a great collection! I hope you will enjoy them when you get to reading them :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh I need to read Scarlet too! I liked Cinder. You had a lot of books there and many different genres. It's interesting. Happy reading!

    SvaraRadera
  4. You got some really nice-looking books this week, Lexie! Very nice selection. I'm curious about the Dahlberg books.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ooh, I LOVE Scarlet! It's one of my very favouritest books. ^-^ I think it's the best in the series so far, but I'm suuuuper excited for book 4 coming out next year! SQUEE.
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love seeing books in other languages. It's so interesting. I'm a definite Janet Evanovich fan. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    SvaraRadera
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Nice haul! Enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    SvaraRadera
  9. Looks like a good haul! I've got Gabriel's City to read; really need to get round to it. Hope you enjoy all these!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wow!! You picked up a ton of books this week. I really need to read The Lunar Chronicles series. It has been on my TBR list for a long time.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books and thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    SvaraRadera