onsdag 19 mars 2014

WoW: To all the boys I've loved before







Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted 


by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This is a way to spotlight a upcoming release that you


personally is looking forward to read and also a chance to


update your tbr or wanted list thanks to other book lovers.





Check out my wow for this wednesday:





To all the boys I've loved before


By Jenny Han





Expected publication: April 15th 2014 (Kindle edition)





To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all


Why did I choose the book I chose?





I loved the Summer trilogy by Jenny Han and is soon gonna start read her book Burn for Burn. 


I think Jenny Han is a great author :)





What is your WoW this week?





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar