onsdag 1 januari 2014

2014 TBR Pile






Once again Bookish is hosting a TBR Pile Reading Challenge


and I'm thinking of joining.




The challenge starts today Jan 1 and ends Dec 31 this year.




Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's


been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Short stories and novellas are OK,


too! Only books released in 2013 and earlier! NO 2014 ARCs and 2014 


fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!




There are 6 levels:




1-10 - A Firm Handshake


11-20 - A Friendly Hug


21-30 First Kiss


31-40 Sweet Summer Fling


41-50 - Could this be love?


50+ - Married With Children




I think I will start with either First Kiss or Sweet Summer Fling depending on how


much I have to read for school:)


Which books I'm gonna read under this challenge I don't know yet so I'm gonna put them in


a wrap-up post.




For more details check out Bookish:)





Updated:


 


First book is gonna be Susan Hills - The Woman in Black and I'm hoping it is better


than the movie with Daniel Radcliffe in the lead.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar