Top Ten Tuesday #6




Det är tisdag vilket innebär att det är dags för en


"Top Ten Tuesday" som hålls av den engelska


bloggen "The Broke and the Bookish".



Temat för denna tisdag är saker som underlättar

för ens liv som bloggare och för mig är där många

saker så jag ska nog komma på tio svar.



It is tuesday which means it is time for a "Top Ten Tuesday"

from the blog "The Broke and the Bookish".



This tuesday is the topic:

What things make your life as a blogger easier/better

and for me there is plenty of things so I will probably

come up with ten answers.



1. Kindle - Since I got my Kindle I have read

a lot more books than before so it makes my

life better.



2. NetGalley - This site is one of my favourites since

I have came over books I never heard about.



3. Goodreads - It helps me remind what books I have

read and also opens my eyes to new books.



4. Rafflecopter - Great site to have a contest on since

it is so organzie and easy.



5. Instagram - Great way to let other people see my books.



6. YouTube - I just love to sit and watch other videoblogs

about books, booktrailers and other awesome videos.



7. Library - It's great if you don't have money to buy books

for or just want to loan some books.



8. Publishing house - With out them I wouldn't have read and come

in contact with books plus haven't got so many great review copies.



9. Blogs about books - I love other blogs about books because

I always find some interesting and tips about books.



10. My computer - How else would I blog?;)



11. My phone - Use it to blog, take pictures and to do videoblogs.

Kommentarer

  1. Här var det många saker jag inte hade med. Rafflecopter kände jag inte ens igen!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your list this week :-) We have lots of similar things on our lists.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Har ebokstävling på min blogg
    Välkommen
    Kram Cissi

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar